1. Website Terms and Conditions. The materials on STREETS.TO (the “Site”), which may include text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other materials the “Content”), are provided by STREETS.TO for informational purposes only. By accessing the Site or downloading any Content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access the Site or download any Content.
2. General Disclaimers: STREETS.TO intends for the Content on the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the Content has been compiled by STREETS.TO from a variety of sources, it is provided to you “as is” and “as available”. STREETS.TO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED ACTUAL BUILDINGS WITHIN TORONTO AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY DEPICTION OF ANY BUILDING, SIGNAGE, STREET SIGNS, RECEPTACLE CONTAINERS, BILLBOARDS, SKYLINE – SHAPE OR COINCIDENCE – WITHIN OUR PATENT-PENDING VIRTUAL CITYSCAPE IS AN ARTIST RENDERED VERSION AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE 100% ACCURATE. ANY COINCIDENCE OF SHAPE, SIZE AND/OR COLOURS AND/OR SIGNAGE IS SIMPLY OUR DEPICTION AND IN NO WAY IS MEANT TO BE EXACT. VIRTUAL BILLBOARDS PLACEMENTS ARE STRICTLY DESIGNED DIFFERENTLY THAN IN REALITY AND IN NO WAY MATCH THE SIZE AND/OR PLACEMENT AS FOUND WITHIN THE ACTUAL CITY OF TORONTO. THIS ARTIST RENDERED CITYSCAPE IS TO GIVE LOCALS AND TOURISTS A TORONTO-LIKE FEEL WITH ICONS AND BUILDINGS BEING RENDERED IN OUR OWN UNIQUE AND PATENT-PENDING WAY.
Links available on the Site will allow you to link to Web sites not maintained or controlled by STREETS.TO. STREETS.TO provides these links for your convenience, and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. STREETS.TO cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Web site you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses.
IN NO EVENT WILL STREETS.TO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Use of the Site. You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material on this Site: constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; or
otherwise use this Site in a manner which is contrary to law or Netiquette, or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
4. Copyright. All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Site is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by STREETS.TO or its advertisers. You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Site, and maintain such notices in the Content.
5. Patent-Pending. STREETS.TO is currently patent-pending in North America with its Virtual Cityscape Module. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of STREETS.TO.
7. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold STREETS.TO and its related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this Site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Site by you or users of your account.
8. Territory. STREETS.TO originates in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
9. Changes. STREETS.TO reserves the right to change or remove any Content from the Site, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time, without notice.